Your Personal Eye in the Sky

Welcome to....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Did you know.....?

6/23/11  For over 33 years I have been providing high quality aerial photographic images to help other professionals continue to provide their high quality services.  I have been fortunate to work with many great people and continue to do so.  There are so many long term relationships that have been developed and I appreciated each opportunity to continue to work on so many different, interesting project.  Something many clients are not totally aware of, is that I do provide a complete ground support for needed photographic images from the ground level.  I have never openly marketed this service, only to those I provide aerials for.  This way my clients are able to work with one person to get their package all put together.  I have available an elevated platform allowing me to get up about 15' above the ground level which gives a much better perspective especially for photographing real estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment